Monday 12 October 2009

Email to Jonathan Barnbrook

Today I was drafting together questions I want to as the designer Jonathan Barnbrook and preparing the email which is below:
Hello Jonathan,

I'm a third year student at London College of Communications, studying graphic
design and I'm currently doing research into typography taboos. I was inspired
to write about this subject thanks to your original style and expression for type.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could spare 5 minutes to answer the following
questions (I know you are very busy so this is asking a lot):

When is it acceptable to break typography rules?

What are your personal typography rules?

Do you have any advice for first year graphic design students learning about type
for the first time?

Thank you very much.

Yessica

No comments:

Post a Comment